Wednesday 23 September 2009

Result

It's 4.30pm and I've just woken up (my eyes are still covered in that gunky crud) so forgive me for yet another small update.

The poll result is in! Next time I head on down to my nearest GW (not exactly near but it's on the way to/from work) I'll be grabbing a pair or maybe even a trio of Scout Sentinels. I've narrowed the weapon choice down to 2 options.

Autocannons - Decent Strength, good number of shots. Only downside is I struggle to roll decently when trying to penetrate vehicles.
Lascannons - Brilliant Strength. These hitting a vehicle in its side armour are more than likely going to leave it a smoking wreck.

So thats that for the moment. Next time I post I should have some more pics for ya, hopefully of the finished Valkyrie (just got the wing jets to do) and maybe the Veterans as well (or maybe not that much!)

Take care,
~Pettsy~

P.S Just noticed this is longer than I thought :)

No comments:

Post a Comment