Sunday 4 July 2010

For Khaine!

Another weekend gone, another few days of painting. Decided to start to focus on my Khainite units now that I've finished both units of Spearmen. So on the paint station were my Death Hag, Cauldron of Blood and my Witch Elf command group. Oh and I finished the flesh and hair of my Shades. Without furthur ado, the pics . . . .
Death Hag

Really happy with the flesh and hair.

Cauldron of Blood
This could be a pain to paint, large areas of Shining Gold are difficult to paint smoothly. Doesn't help there aren't many decent guides on the interweb.
Witch Elf Command
These are alot more fun than I was expecting. Rather than having paint lots of armour these girls give me a reason to paint large areas of flesh (something I enjoy). Will definitely be adding a 2nd or even 3rd unit, but thats a topic for another time.
Shades

Flesh and hair are now finished with a final highlight of Elf Flesh (flesh) and a highlight of Codex Grey (hair).
I'm on a roll, lets keep it up eh Marky?
~Pettsy~

No comments:

Post a Comment