Saturday 3 October 2009

Braving the Elements

Date: October 3rd
Weather: Bad
Plan: Go shopping

Am I mad? More than likely. Heading down to Thurrock GW to pick up those Sentinels you chose and some bits for a friend. Now normally I try to keep as far away from GWs on new army release day, shop always swarming with the little brats wanting the new best thing. With these brats occupying the attentions of the staff it takes 3x as long to get served. Gets my blood pressure up a bit :)

So in the end I will be returning with:
-2x Sentinel boxes
-Space Wolves Codex (friend)
-Space Wolves Grey, Fenris Grey, Golden Yellow, Sorched Brown paints (friend)
-Space Wolves Second Omnibus
-Resident Evil Exinction dvd
-Frankie Boyle live dvd

Any bets I come back with more than that? ;)

Should be able to get some progress pics for the Sentinels up later tonight. Also got some other pics to share from earlier this week.

Cya soon,
~Pettsy~

No comments:

Post a Comment