Sunday 4 October 2009

Check Out My Goodies

Let me reiterate: NEVER GO INTO A GW ON RELEASE DAY!

Ended up going GW Southend instead of Thurrock, thank you very much Network Rail! And it was a pain in the backside. Store packed with little kids, too few staff etc. Had to go to the counter twice (forgot the Space Wolf Second Omnibus first time) and it took 5mins to get served the second time. So what did I get?

Photobucket
+Space Wolf Codex (for friend)
+3 paints (for friend)

And of course I couldn't get either dvd in HMV, so I actually came back with less than expected.

I spent a few hours putting the Sentinels together (because mum came to visit) and heres the pics:
Photobucket
Photobucket
With my thumb :)
Photobucket
Photobucket

And finally I also fully built my Vanquisher hull.
Photobucket

So the plan for this week?
-Spray and 'Red' the Vanquisher hull
-Finish at least 1 Chrimera

~Pettsy~

No comments:

Post a Comment