Wednesday 17 February 2010

"Forwards Beast Of The Deep!"

Hey,

Managed to get some pics before the camera died, typical havent used it for a while and when i finally get around to it the battery runs flat. Got a few pics of Malus but not Shadowblade or Shrike.

Malus1
Malus2
Malus3
Malus4

Overall I feel a bit 'meh' about this model. Under my desk lamp it looks awesome, under normal light it doesn't look as good, also the camera can't get a good focus on the runes of the Warpsword which I feel are probabily the best part of the model. What do you think?

Gaming - Game One
Got in my first game this month yesterday taking my Orks up against my arch-nemesis Plaguelord Atkinson and his traitorous Death Guard. Game started well with the Orks pinning the Chaos Marines in there deployment zone, suffering minimal casulties. Warboss and his Boyz wiped out an entire Plague Marine unit in a single turn (Nob and Warboss did all the work, 18 Boyz failed to kill anything with 68 attacks!) After that the Death Guard began retaking the pace butchering my Boyz everywhere with Typhus leading the spirited counterattack. Fortunately the game ended before he could destroy the Grots holding my objective. WAAAGH! Gorespittle is off to a winning start with a 1-0 win.

Got another game tomorrow, wish me luck and I'll get back to you as soon as possbile ;)
~Pettsy~

No comments:

Post a Comment