Monday 1 February 2010

Month End Report (January 2010)

Hey,

been a good month on the hobbyfront. Painting is coming along nicelyand I've started to build the Exorcist I got for christmas.

Managed to keep to my aim (well, almost) of spending £30 and painting those purchases. Malus and Shadowblade will be finished tonight and pics should be up by the mid-week. So heres how things stand at the end of January.

January Report
Funds at 1st Jan - £30
Purchases
- Malus Darkblade - £12
-Shadowblade - £8
-Kayvaan Shrike - £10 (NOT ARRIVED YET)
Total Spending - £30
Funds Remaining -£0
Funds at 1st Feb - £30

Aims for February

  • Paint Shrike.
  • Play minimum of 3 games (more if possible).
  • Paint any purchases by the end of the month.
  • Finish construction of Exorcist.
  • Finish a squad of Sisters of Battle.

So thats it for the moment. I'll be back in a few days with some pics.

~Pettsy~

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, well done on keeping the budget!
    *applause*
    I know how tempting those little buggers can be :D

    Really hope you can get 3 games together in February. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

    Now... PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Kimmy :) Pics are coming but I keep procrastinating.

    May get in 1 or 2 games, but the 3 doesn't look too hot at the momento.

    ~Pettsy~

    ReplyDelete