Monday 1 March 2010

Month End Report (February 2010)

Hey,

Aims for February Reviewed:
-Paint Shrike - Not Completed
-Play minimum of 3 games - Completed
-Paint purchases - Not Completed
-Construct Exorcist - Not Completed
-Finish Battle Sister squad - Not Completed

February Report:
Funds at February 1st - £30
Purchases
Land Speeder Storm - £18
Ork Big Mek - £12
Total Spending - £30
Funds Remaining - £0
Funds at March 1st - £30

Thoughts: It's been a bad month hobbywise, I've got hardly anything done that I wanted to. I could blame the Xbox but if I'm honest it's because I couldn't be bothered to paint much. Instead I played Gears of War 2 far too much. This month I'm gonna keep it easy; paint those last purchases and whatever I get this month.

Aims for March:
-Paint existing purchases
-Paint this months purchases

Until next time,
~Pettsy~

No comments:

Post a Comment