Monday 12 April 2010

'The Freak Wagon'

I've wanted a Psyker Battlesquad since the new Guard codex came out, the only problem was trying to fit them in background and modelwise.

Now though I've had a flash of inspiration (thanks to Dan Abnett's Only In Death). I'm thinking of using the Empire Flagellants kit as I want them to look like they are barely held in check from turning on their fellow Imperials. For the Overseer I'm tempted to use either a Commissar (I do-so love my Commissars ;]) or the necromunda Arbite with shock maul and supression shield.


Now for 'The Freak Wagon'. As the Essexian 23rd is a mechanized regiment it would look odd to have the PBS without a Chimera. Now heres the genius thing. I want to convert the back of the Chimera into a holding tank. I'm thinking either prison bar cage or enclosed tank.

(Note: Please excuse the naffness of that drawing, I've been really ill all day)

This needs more thinking about,
~Pettsy~

No comments:

Post a Comment