Wednesday 25 March 2009

Construction Completed . . . Well Almost

Good afternoon myself (since I'm probabily the only one reading this),

Well yesterday I decided to pull my finger out and try and get my damned Chimera finished. This was the first model I bought and started painting for the army and so far it's STILL not finished. After an hours session I have only the metal detail of the Right Side panel to do. The reason this has taken so long is the fact that I've tried to be as neat as possible with this army. Now that I can see how the tank will look when it's finished I need to speed up the painting a bit.

So heres (yet another) update.

Chimera - Right Side panel to complete
Leman Russ - Undercoated
Infantry Platoon 1 - Sergeant base coated uniform, 2 Troopers undercoated, 7 glued to base
Infantry Platoon 2 - All glued to base
Commissar Cadet - Greatcoat painted, based
Commissar - Glued to base
Inquisitor - Based

Until next time,
~Pettsy~

No comments:

Post a Comment