Wednesday 11 March 2009

Yet another Progress update

Hey,

Small update whilst I'm at work. Been chugging away slowly this week painting Imperial Fists, Imperial Guard and some Brettonians (4 months and counting now for my Trebuchet!)

I've finally finished my first Guardsman last night, would have been finished earlier this week but I kept putting off the free hand on the shoulderpad. Its come out better than I expected. Pic later this week when I've got better lighting available.

Imperial Fists
Captain (Undercoated and flesh finished)
10 Tactical Squad with lascannon and flamer (Assembled)
10 Tactical Squad with lascannon and flamer
10 Tactical Squad with multimelta and meltagun (Completed)
10 Tactical Squad with multimelta and meltagun (5 finished)
5 Devastator Squad with rocket launchers

Lots of work still to do, hopefully by the end of the month this army will be done. Not holding my breath though :(

Take care,
~Pettsy~

No comments:

Post a Comment