Tuesday 12 January 2010

Dark Elven Spearmen

Hey,

here they are:
Photobucket
Photobucket

note: they still need the bases painting but I wanna discuss with my regular(ish) opponent how he is going to base his new fantasy army.

Druchii vs Vampires
Tomorrow I'll be fielding my Druchii for the first time. I've been invited to take them to GW London (Oxford Street) and face the Vampires of one of the staffers. Now, I've never played or watched a game involving Vampires but from what I understand their magic phase is nasty therefore I've gone against everything people have advised and will be taking no magic defence whatsoever. I'm hoping Malus Darkblade and his Cold One Knights can tear the heart out of the Vampires before they do too much damage.

Wish me luck,
~Pettsy~

No comments:

Post a Comment