Friday 1 January 2010

Gaming Resolutions 2010

A new year is upon us so its about time I made some resolutions. As everyone knows real resolutions never last more than 2/3 months, so I'm gonna make Gaming Resolutions for this year. They are:

Play More - Seems quite simple really, get out more and play. Only got 5 games in last year so I really wanna get gaming more.

Update Blog More - More pics, more conversions, more battlereports.

Follow a Set Spending Limit - This year I'm limiting myself to spending £30 a month, anything not spent can be taken over into the next month.

Write More - Haven't written any decent pieces of fluff this year and as its something I enjoy I want to do it more.

And thats about it. Any bets the spending one goes out the window pretty quickly? :)
~Pettsy~

No comments:

Post a Comment