Friday 8 January 2010

Plans for the Week Update

Hey,

One word to describe my progress: BAD. I've failed to get the wednesday and thursday done, however I did make progress on both bits so they will be finished by sunday night. Todays objective won't be completed because its far too windy to spray my cold ones :( So i'll have to content myself with painting some Sisters or the Crossbowmen.

Objectives
Wednesday - Finish Spearmen [X] Got the flesh painted, just left leather belts, sword scabards and the shields to be glued on.
Thursday - Finish Bolt Thrower [X] Just got the last of the crew to paint.
Friday - Spray Cold Ones [X] Not gonna happen.

Yea its not been a very productive couple of days. Going GW in about an hour to see if Malus has arrived and to get my Hydra pinned.

Will update tomorrow,
~Pettsy~

No comments:

Post a Comment