Monday 16 February 2009

Changes and Progress Update

Well looks like I've broken my first promise already. I will get those pics up as soon as possible, I've just been rather busy with FEAR (Extraction Point, Perseus Mandate and Project Origin) over the weekend.

Changes
Well the Terrax idea took a swandive out of the window. The attempt I tried was a complete failure. Note to self: Improve with the greenstuffing and try again at a later date. So I've gone back to my original idea: a regiment based around my county - Essex. I've finally settled on the range of models I'm going to use, Mordians. I love the look of these. The dress uniforms and vivid colours will look pretty sweet on the battlefield surrounded by a number of tanks.

Progress
The base coat of the first Chimera is almost complete. Another few layers of red and she'll be ready for the highlight. Now I've never really tried to highlight a tank before so its going to be an interesting time (how I wish I had a Save option before I start). After that I'll move onto the metal areas (guns, doors etc). Once the base coat is complete I'll get a pic or two up.

Until next time,
~Pettsy~

No comments:

Post a Comment