Thursday 12 February 2009

Mobilisation

Not much of an update this time, not so mind numblingly boring that way :)

Well I finally settled on what Guard Regiment I want to collect. Since my friend leant me his codex a few years back I've always loved the look of the Terrax Regiment. Commissars are my favourite thing about the Guard, so it seemed like a regiment of Commissar lookalikes was the perfect choice. Hold on a moment though, "there are no models for Terrax Guard" I hear you say. Well yes that is true. So obviously I'll have to convert them. Armed with my new files, clippers, sculpting tool, greenstuff and a box of Cadians I've tried my hand at a reasonably complicated conversion job. The first one took around an hour and a half to produce (after a slight accident saw my first poor attempt destroyed) and I have to say that I'm pretty happy with the result. The conversion requires a few little details added and then it wil be completely ready. Should have pictures uploaded by tomorrow (before I start on FEAR2).

Next jobs:
1. Complete 10 conversions (1 down).
2. Think of possible paint scheme.

Until next time. Take care
~Pettsy~

No comments:

Post a Comment