Wednesday 27 May 2009

Plasmagun Conversion and Sergeant Progress

The sharp eyed amonst you will notice the board banner has changed (again), I've decided to go back to my original idea and go with a Chimera mech army rather than a Valkyrie mech army. So today I picked up my second Chimera. This now brings my army to:

Commissar Lord (Friday)
20 Veterans
20 Guardsmen (were going to be conscripts, but can't be taken without an Infantry Platoon. They may become an Inf Plat).
2 Chirmeras
Valkyrie
Leman Russ Demolisher

Plasmagun
The problem with Mordian's is that the only special weapon they don't come with is the plasmagun. So I've tried my hand at converting my own plasma carrier. What do you think?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sergeant Progress
Had this sitting on my paint station since Sunday. Almost done, infact should be finished tonight.

Photobucket

More later this week,
~Pettsy~

No comments:

Post a Comment