Wednesday 20 May 2009

Reinforcements

Hey y'all,

Not a very big update today, works been hectic so I haven't had much painting time to spare. Went into my local(ish) GW to get the HQ required for my Guard and discovered that I would be going home emptied handed (sort of). After a quick chat with the staff I placed an order for my Lord Commissar and something special (more on that at a later date). Now as I left it so late in the week I have to wait til NEXT friday for it to arrive :(

Oh, and before I forget I've just finished applying sand to the bases of all my Guard models. Makes a really nice change to have this finished first rather than last (or in my usual case, never done). So now I can spray everything and get cracking on the painting, and with a bank holiday approaching I'll be pretty busy.

So until next time,
~Pettsy~

No comments:

Post a Comment