Sunday 24 May 2009

Recent Work

Again no more Guard, that should change next weekend once my Commissar Lord arrives (oh how I'm looking forwards to painting that model!)

So until then I'll share with you some of the other pieces I've been slaving away on these past few weeks.

'The Exiles'
I've always had a soft spot for Elves so I've always wanted an Eldar army. I can't see this army passing the 1,000pt mark. I thought I would go for something bright, vibrant and something that would stick out from the crowd, hence the green and pink colour scheme (something you just can't do with Marines).

Photobucket
Farseer (sword and head are from the Dire Avenger box)

Photobucket
Dire Avenger

Khorne Warriors of Chaos

Photobucket
Exalted Champion (Helm is from the Lord on Juggernaught box)

High Elves
I've decided to completely recollect my High Elf army. I want to do this because after 7 years my original army is battered, broken and an eye sore to me.

Photobucket
Prince Front

Photobucket
Prince Back

Photobucket
Spearelf Step 1 - Robes. Codex Grey, highlighted Fortress Grey

Photobucket
Spearelf Step 2 - Flesh. Elf Flesh, washed Flesh Wash, drybrushed Elf Flesh

Should have more for you next time,
~Pettsy~

No comments:

Post a Comment