Thursday 31 December 2009

"Stand Ready For Muster!"

Small, quick post today.

Got a 2,000pt game against my friends Death Guard (what a way to end the year) and I've decided to field the Guardsmen rather than the Imperial Fists (though I'm itching to use those as well).

So heres a quick pic of everything I'll be using (infact every Imperial Guard model I own). It's all in various stages of completion (check the first Chimera, absolutely covered in dust).

Photobucket

The list is:

Command Squad
plasma pistol, power weapon, standard, medic, 2 plasmaguns

Commissar Lord
power weapon

10 Stormtroopers
plasma pistol

Infantry Command
standard, 3 flamers, commissar, powerfist

Chimera
heavy stubber

Infantry Squad
flamer, commissar

Chimera
heavy stubber

Infantry Squad
flamer, commissar, power weapon, plasma pistol

Chimera
heavy stubber

Veterans
3 plasmaguns

3 Scout Sentinels
lascannons

Valkyrie

Leman Russ
heavy bolters

Leman Russ Demolisher
heavy bolters, heavy stubber

Leman Russ Vanquisher
lascannon, heavy stubber

Lets hope the Vanquisher does something this time :)

Will report on the game later tonight, wish me luck,
~Pettsy~

No comments:

Post a Comment