Tuesday 8 March 2011

Badab Campaign: Big Problem

Just got back from a fun day at GW Southend, spent all day painting and decided to skip playing a game.

Been a pretty productive day which has seen me work on the Tactical Marines, Imperial Fist Scouts and Captain Androcles.
First up is the Tactical Marines and lets just say I'm really not impressed with these. The test model looked good so I got to work on the next 10 and it went down hill from there. Have a look for yourself.


Next are my Imperial Fists Scouts that are finally finished. Very happy with these boys and had a few comments made about them. May look into expanding them into a full 1,000pt Imp Fists list in this scheme.




And finally I've done the conversion for Captain Androcles. And again I'm very happy with the result.






Need to get back to the drawing board with these Star Phantoms.
More soon,
~Pettsy~


No comments:

Post a Comment