Sunday 6 March 2011

Badab Campaign: Test Model and Ancient Alondrius

Been busy this weekend assembling my 1,000pt Star Phantoms force, 30 Tactical Marines and the Dreadnought are awaiting undercoated and a lick of paint. One thing I have realised (AGAIN) is that I really hate cleaning mould lines off of models, and when you've got 30 Tactical Marines to clean up it makes you want to scream. You'd think with the advances in injection moulding technology that they would of found a way of stopping mould lines forming.



So this is the first stage of the test model for my scheme. Looking hopeful but the real result won't be apparent til tuesday as I need to purchase a large drybrush to continue. So hopefully come wednesday I should know whether this is the scheme I'm going with.




I've assembled and undercoated Ancient Alondrius, my Dreadnought. Really wanted to arm him with a lascannon but I just didn't have the points for it without reducing the effectiveness of the list elsewhere.

And before I forget there has been a slight change to my 1,000pt list due to lack of available multi-melta's. Each Tactical Squad is now carrying a rocket launcher.
Until next time,
~Pettsy~




No comments:

Post a Comment