Wednesday 2 March 2011

Campaign Project: The Badab War

Another year, another Space Marine army being planned. GW Southend is running a Badab campaign over the summer (from what a friend has informed me) and I thought I'd get in on the action. From what I've heard (again from a friend) it seems everyone and their dog is siding with Huron and are painting up Lamenters (no doubt to use the Blood Angels codex). So I've decided to take command of the chapter that eventually whooped Huron's traitorous backside.

The Star Phantoms.

Now as I don't own the Badab Imperial Armour books I have very little information to work with. The only armour scheme I could find is from the BoLS Badab campaign book which i'm not sure is 100% accurate (but I do like it). So on friday I'm heading down to find out more information on the campaign and to see what the Star Phantoms scheme actually is.

What I do know is that the Star Phantoms deployed into the final battle of the campaign (Siege of the Palace of Thorns) in a massed Drop Pod assault so thats the style of army I'm going to enter with. Also that the Star Phantoms were led by Captain Androcles who horrifically wounded Huron with his combi-melta. At this point I'm setting out for a 1,000pt army, with the potential for an expansion to 1,500pts.

Captain Androcles 140pts
relic blade, combi-melta.

Tactical Squad Alpha 235pts
meltagun, multi-melta. Sergeant has powerfist. Drop Pod.

Tactical Squad Bravo 235pts
meltagun, multi-melta. Sergeant has powerfist. Drop Pod.

Tactical Squad Charlie 235pts
meltagun, multi-melta. Sergeant has powerfist. Drop Pod.

Dreadnought 150pts
assault cannon. Drop Pod.

Total: 995pts

Hopefully more soon,
~Pettsy~

No comments:

Post a Comment